Technical Team Leader
We are looking for an experienced Technical Team Leader to join us full-time remotely (timezone should between GMT+1 to GMT+8).
The Technical Team Leader will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with their team to identify and fix technical problems
- Guiding their team through technical issues and challenges
- Delegating work and assignments to team members (fair tasks assignments)
- Creating end goals for their team and achieving daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
- Motivating staff and creating a space where they can ask questions and voice their concerns.
- Being transparent with the team about challenges, failures, and successes.
- Reviewing the team performance
- Conduct Scrum meetings
- Participate in meetings with the management and the team to determine project requirements
- Identifying risks and forming contingency plans as soon as possible.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and developments.
- Making sure that the development process is respected
- Analyzing existing operations and scheduling training sessions and meetings to discuss improvements.
- General Code Quality Assurance
- Reviewing Pull Requests
- Ensure Code Review Healthiness
- Create POCs to ensure the best technical approaches in solution implementations
- Partially work on development tasks
- Work on documenting new solutions in the product
- Technical support troubleshooting
- Participate in Support Meetings with customers
- Document customer issues and technical solutions
What We Offer:
- Working remotely;
- 4 working days a week;
- Medical Insurance;
- 30 days annual leave/year;
- 60 hours per year for personal time;
- 15 days public holidays;
- Unlimited paid sick days;
- Maternity time off;
- Work equipment provided;
- Gym compensation;
- Professional training and development;
- Team building and activities;
- Annual meetups with the whole team;
- ShortPoint welcome gift boxes / swag.
- Have a good understanding of Design and User Interface
- Have prior experience working with developers, leading teams, and managing their work
- Have solid experience with React & Redux
- Have good knowledge of browser troubleshooting and debugging practices and techniques
- Have experience with CSS pre-processors
- Have experience with Node Js for building automation
- Have very good English verbal and written communication skills
Good to Have:
- Experience in working with SharePoint Online/Office 365 and OnPremise
- Experience in the Knockout framework