Senior Software Quality Engineer
ShortPoint is looking for experienced Software Quality Professionals to join our amazing, rapidly growing, and highly motivated international team.
Time Zone Required: GMT + 1 to GMT + 5
- Review and analyze system specifications.
- Design & Develop, Maintain & Manage, and Execute Checklists, Test Cases, and Test Suites.
- Design & Develop, Maintain & Manage Traceability Matrix.
- Report and Track defects throughout the development life cycle.
- Execute pre-release, release, and post-release testing activities.
- Monitor, Track, and Report quality results and status to stakeholders.
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality processes.
- Develop, Recommend, and Monitor corrective and preventive actions.
We Are Looking For:
- Practical work experience in software quality control (3+ years).
- Practical knowledge and experience in software quality terminologies, methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Practical work experience writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases and defects.
- Practical work experience verifying requirements, specifications and user stories.
- Practical experience in working with Agile/Scrum teams and must be familiar with quality testing integration with Scrum.
- Certified in software quality control is a huge plus.
- Strong English communication skills, oral and written skills.
- Creativity and ability to think out of the box.
- Practical knowledge of the SDLC.
- Ability to self-organize and work remotely.
- SharePoint experience is a huge plus.
- Practical experience in working with Jira.
About the job:
Remote Job, Full-Time.
The candidate must have a fast internet connection. Also, the candidate must be able to travel when needed.
- Salary commensurate with experience
Benefits and Culture
- Flexible working hours.
- Working remotely.
- Will be working on a product used by thousands of clients and millions of end users.
- Team building and activities.
- Very dynamic culture and everyone is super passionate.