Senior Sales Account Manager
ShortPoint is a subscription software that helps teams build gorgeous and engaging intranets with no coding from their existing content systems such as Office 365, SharePoint. We are seeking a Senior Sales Account Manager. This role will consist of mainly the ability to demonstrate ShortPoint Solution and closing sales deals with potential customers. This position is an outbound sales position, the sales account manager needs to work with the lead generation and prospecting team as a part of the sales process, also in some cases identifying prospects, generating leads will also become part of the sales responsibility. Beyond the experience, we are also looking for someone who is professional and possesses impeccable English communication in written and verbal form. This person will also be instrumental in the development of ShortPoint’s sales practices and product roadmap.
What you will be doing:
- Finding new clients through the creation of lead targeting list (based on a clear target audience and parameters)
- Qualify outbound leads and advance them to the next step of the sales cycle
- Manage a pipeline of leads and sales opportunities
- Engage with ShortPoint trial users to understand business requirements and qualify opportunities
- Demonstrate ShortPoint features and functionality to prospective customers, aligning presentations to customer requirements
- Identify opportunities to sell additional licenses to existing customers (Upgrade & Upsell)
- Provide training and support to customers
- Guide product roadmap by communicating feedback from customers to the product development team
- Communicate ShortPoint value to a variety of users ranging from non-technical business users to IT team members.
- Negotiate terms of purchase agreements with prospective customers
- Participate in marketing activities
- Maintain CRM data to track contacts and opportunities, create forecasts, and track renewals.
- Develop relationships with partners to drive sales
What you bring to the team:
- Track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Proven experience in selling technologies (Sharepoint, Oracle, and Intranet) to the B2B market.
- Knowledge of sales performance software and CRM tools (Preferably Hubspot)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of client pain points and business needs, with a solutions-oriented and consultative approach to problem-solving.
- Strong sense of urgency for reaching goals and deliverables while managing multiple requests concurrently.
- Strong initiative, organizational skills, and time management.
- Qualified 3-5 years of outbound sales experience in a client-facing role
- Having SharePoint or Microsoft sales experience is a big plus.
- Background in selling softwares or similar products is a must
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Marketing, IT, IMS or equivalent business degree.
- Willing to work remotely or home-based. Preferably had experience working from home before, Knowing supportive softwares such as Slack & time doctor is a plus. Training will be provided.
- With good working space and a stable internet connection from the place of work.
About the job:
Location - Telecommuting
- Salary commensurate with experience
Benefits and Culture
- Be part of an amazing team: happy, young, supportive, multicultural team
- Flexibility in vacations
- Sales Consultant Job Description
- Flexible working hours
- Gym reimbursement
- Working remotely
- Team building and activities
- Very dynamic culture and everyone is super passionate