Senior Product Consultant
RemoteBrazil, Rio de Janeiro, RemoteSupport
ShortPoint is a global remote work company that empowers organizations around the world to build gorgeous intranets that deepen connections and increase productivity. We develop and constantly improve the best intranet design technology that enables users to build intranet sites from scratch with no coding, at minimum cost, and in record time. It is the one tool used by more than 1500 companies that effectively touches the lives of more than 6 million intranet users across the globe. Companies such as PWC, NASA, NHS, General Electric, Epson and more use ShortPoint Page Builder to create and design their intranets.
About our Team
We are a team of diverse individuals that work closely together and collaborate remotely from different locations around the globe. We have team members who work out of Ukraine, Romania, Turkey, Nigeria, Cameroon, the Philippines, the USA, and UAE just to name a few. We foster an inclusive environment where we welcome talents with different backgrounds, beliefs, genders, and more. And we can’t wait for you to join us!
About this role:
This position will combine technical responsibilities along with communication skills to troubleshoot and demonstrate our product, ShortPoint, to customers based in the US and Canada, as well as to other customers that prefer Eastern Time working hours. The responsibilities in this role will include full-fledged technical support for our product, ShortPoint, on the environments that it is compatible with (Office 365/SharePoint Online, SharePoint 2019, SharePoint On-Premise 2013 and 2016, Microsoft Teams). This position is a part of the Customer Experience Team.
What you will do:
- Work a lot with our product, ShortPoint, to reproduce customer issues, help customers to solve technical queries and answer product-related questions.
- Handle incoming support tickets from our support system (powered by Freshdesk), provide customers with the solutions within our SLA.
- Answer incoming chat conversations (powered by Freshchat).
- Connect remotely with customers to review issues on their environments and help them resolve these issues.
- Escalate customer requests to senior technical engineers in case the issue needs additional technical investigation.
- Provide authentic and complete information to the customer regarding the issues raised.
- Report issues you have encountered in the product to our QA team and product developers.
- Occasionally, write support articles, or help the content team with writing tech support articles to expand our knowledge base.
- Organize product onboarding for first-time users and employ sales techniques and strategies that will help us engage new customers.
- Be a point of contact for American and Eastern Time Zone customers that will need technical and licensing support during the ET working hours, when the rest of the support team is unavailable.
- Collaborate, share your findings with the team, communicate, brainstorm and have lots of fun:)
- Travel and celebrate our culture in meetups, where you will get to know the team personally, work in the office and participate in entertaining team activities.
What Are We Looking For?
- has previous experience with SharePoint and Office 365 products
- has previous experience in sales and product onboarding
- understands SDLC and the main principles of working in a software development company
- has good experience in customer support and troubleshooting technical issues
- has impeccable English, is able to structure messages in written clearly and comprehensively
- is a great communicator and can reach understanding with different types of people, with different levels of understanding the product and the platform
- works 9 am to 5 pm US Eastern Time zone or close around these hours
What We Offer:
We believe in investing in our employees holistically by offering competitive compensation commensurate with experience, flexible schedule arrangements with 4-day work weeks, allotted personal time and vacation days, fitness benefits and medical assistance, and company-paid professional training. This ensures that everyone is comfortable in their daily life, maintaining good work-to-life balance, and staying happy and healthy at all times. As part of the team, you would be provided with:
4 working days a week with standby hours on Fridays for any urgent queries (1-2 hours);
30 days annual leave/year;
60 hours per year for personal time;
15 days of public holidays;
Unlimited paid sick days;
Maternity time off;
Work equipment provided;
Professional training and development;
Team building and activities;
Annual meetups with the whole team;
ShortPoint welcome gift boxes/swag.
So, What Does It Really Mean To Work At ShortPoint?
We are committed to be a global employer of choice. We ensure that our employees are engaged, productive, cared for, and are able to bring their whole selves to work. We believe that teamwork makes the dream work and we embrace this in our culture and in our product. We encourage career development and growth and we care about each other’s well-being. We are looking for team members who are passionate about delivering their best and most innovative work while collaborating with a team of 14 nationalities and with customers in different parts of the world.