Senior Front-End Developer
We are looking for an experienced Front-End developer with a good eye for design to join us full-time remotely (timezone should between GMT+1 to GMT+5).
The Senior Front-End Developer will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining front-end for ShortPoint Add-In for SharePoint 2013, 2016 and SharePoint Online
- Creating new ShortPoint elements either by utilizing some third-party open source plugins or by creating own plugins.
- Migrating front-end architecture from Knockout.js to React.js
- Identifying areas for performance improvements and improving performance for existing ShortPoint Design Elements
- Develop a deep understanding of how Microsoft SharePoint works at the front-end and suggest new features for the ShortPoint products.
- Write support articles to explain problems and possible solutions to our customers
- Conduct online meetings with our customers to help them and gather information about the issues they are facing
What We Offer:
- Flexibility in vacations;
- Flexible working hours;
- Working remotely;
- Team building and activities & Annual meetups with the whole team
- Fitness activities expenses covered;
- Very dynamic culture and a friendly, helpful team.
- Have very good understanding of Design and User Interface
- Be able to execute pixel perfect components that will work on all browsers
- Have experience with CSS pre-processors
- Have experience with MVC/MVVM framework
- Have experience with Node Js for build automation
- Have very good English verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with the SharePoint platform and SPFx framework is a nice to have