ShortPoint is looking for a smart, organized and proactive Scrum Master to join young, flexible, quickly developing and highly motivated international teams.
- This is a full-time remote position.
- Working hours and time zone: ~9 am to ~5 pm in timezones: GMT+1 to GMT+5
- Manage sprint and release planning process
- Manage our sprints, release process, daily standups, and retrospective meetings to ensure we are on track for delivery
- Plan customer issues with the teams to deliver them in upcoming releases
- Work closely with our teams on planning, and guide / help them in estimating the task
- Coach different team members about the scrum framework
- Arrange planning/tasking and retrospective meetings with the team
- 3+ years of experience in Scrum/Project Management
- Strong understanding of the SDLC
- Should hold an agile related certificate
- Solid experience in using & configuring JIRA (managing sprints, configuring different JIRA fields, creating boards/filters, advanced search results using JQL, creating reports and KPIs)
- Excellent English written and spoken communication skills
What do we offer?
- Flexible vacations (30 annual days, not counting weekends)
- Flexible working hours
- Annual team-building activities and meetups in different countries
- Gym/Fitness activities expenses covered by the company
- Remote, very dynamic culture, and a friendly, helpful team