Sales Coordinator / Renewals Account Manager
The Sales Coordinator / Renewals Account Manager will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with existing customers in order to maximize customer retention. In addition to renewing existing business, this role will also involve identifying upsell opportunities. The Sales Coordinator / Renewals Account Manager will be responsible for the renewal sales process from initiation to closure, including ensuring customer satisfaction, providing quotations, forecasting, and processing of orders. This role will also act in support of our sales operations team including maintaining our CRM, creating invoices, tracking KPIs, among other responsibilities.
- Build and maintain relationships with ShortPoint’s client base.
- Identify “at-risk” renewal opportunities early in the cycle and mitigate issues to ensure a successful renewal.
- Forecast monthly, quarterly, and annual renewal revenue.
- Gather feedback from customers and share it with the product team to help drive the product roadmap.
- Update and maintain all ShortPoint systems used to manage the sales process.
- High volume of phone calls and emails to maintain consistent communication with clients.
- Collaborate with other members of the sales team to identify upsell opportunities.
- Provide customer quotations upon request.
- Assisting clients with any procurement/vendor setup documentation.
- Processing Purchase Orders
- Invoicing clients
- Activating ShortPoint licenses
- Answering tickets, acting as customer support in sales & licensing-related matters.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- 1-year previous experience in a sales or customer service capacity.
- College degree preferred.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to handle complex problems
- Customer-first orientation.
- Experience in a SaaS is a plus.
- Track record of producing results independently in a remote work environment.
- Live within a 1-hour drive of Ann Arbor, MI. The candidate will have the flexibility to work remotely the majority of the time, but close proximity to our office is required.
What We Offer
- Flexible working hours.
- Flexible vacation policy.
- Team building activities and annual meetups, including international destinations.
- Gym reimbursement.
- Dynamic and positive culture.
- Employer sponsored healthcare and retirement plan.