Middle Software Quality Engineer
ShortPoint is looking for experienced Software Quality Professionals to join us full-time remotely (time zone between GMT+1 to GMT+8)
- Review and analyze system specifications.
- Design & Develop, Maintain & Manage, and Execute Checklists, Test Cases, and Test Suites.
- Design & Develop, Maintain & Manage Traceability Matrix.
- Report and Track defects throughout the development life cycle.
- Execute pre-release, release, and post-release testing activities.
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality processes.
- Develop, Recommend, and Monitor corrective and preventive actions.
What We Offer:
- Working remotely;
- 4 working days a week;
- Medical Insurance;
- 30 days annual leave/year;
- 60 hours per year for personal time;
- 15 days public holidays;
- Unlimited paid sick days;
- Maternity time off;
- Work equipment provided;
- Gym compensation;
- Professional training and development;
- Team building and activities;
- Annual meetups with the whole team;
- ShortPoint welcome gift boxes / swag.
We Are Looking For:
- Practical work experience in software quality control (1.5+ years).
- Practical knowledge and experience in software quality terminologies, methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Practical work experience writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases and defects.
- Practical work experience verifying requirements, specifications and user stories.
- Practical experience in working with Agile/Scrum teams and must be familiar with quality testing integration with Scrum.
- Certified in software quality control is a huge plus.
- Strong English communication skills, oral and written skills.
- Creativity and ability to think out of the box.
- Practical knowledge of the SDLC.
- Ability to self-organize and work remotely.
- SharePoint experience is a huge plus.
- Practical experience in working with Jira.
- Salary commensurate with experience