Leads Generation Expert
ShortPoint is a subscription software that helps teams build gorgeous and engaging intranets with no coding from their existing content systems such as Office 365, SharePoint. We are seeking an experienced Leads Generation Specialist. This role will consist of qualifying leads by obtaining key information from target prospects, managing data, and developing a new strategy in sourcing new prospects through LinkedIn and other source research tools. This person will also be instrumental in the development of ShortPoint’s prospecting and sales pipeline practices
What you will be doing:
- Generates leads through open-source research tools
- Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce ShortPoint solutions.
- Qualifies leads by obtaining key information from targeted prospects
- Builds prospect relationships via telephone and mass media and maintains relationships by conducting follow-ups
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients within CRM, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
- Prepare and analyze sales pipeline reports and dashboards.
What you bring to the team:
- Track record of generating and validating leads
- Proven experience in B2B lead generation
- Knowledge of CRM tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong initiative, organizational skills, and time management
- At least 3-5 years of Lead generation
- Experienced lead generation tools like Linkedin, ZoomInfo and Google search, also experience in validating data.
- Willing to work remotely or home-based
- With good working space and a stable internet connection at home.
About the job:
Location - Remote
- Salary commensurate with experience
Benefits and Culture
- Flexibility in vacations
- Sales Consultant Job Description
- Flexible working hours
- Gym reimbursement
- Working remotely
- Team building and activities
- Very dynamic culture and everyone is super passionate