RemoteBucharest, București, RomaniaEngineering
We are looking to create a ShortPoint Rising Stars unit that consists of talented juniors and fresh graduate computer science engineers; ShortPoint will be investing in these rising stars to unleash their potential.
This position is full-time and remote-based only (the timezone should be between GMT+1 to GMT+5).
The Junior Developer will be responsible for:
- Investigate and resolve (or recommend solutions for) production issues.
- Collaborate with other developers and engineers to design, build, and maintain applications.
- Perform root cause analysis for production issues/errors; recommend changes to Product that will reduce future occurrences of errors or improve the customer experience.
What We Offer:
- Working remotely;
- 4 working days a week;
- Medical Insurance;
- 30 days annual leave/year;
- 60 hours per year for personal time;
- 15 days public holidays;
- Unlimited paid sick days;
- Maternity time off;
- Work equipment provided;
- Gym compensation;
- Professional training and development;
- Team building and activities;
- Annual meetups with the whole team;
- ShortPoint welcome gift boxes / swag.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science.
Ability to learn new software and technologies quickly.
Ability to follow instructions and work in a team environment.
Good English communication skills – both written and verbal
Stable internet connection
Must have great problem-solving skills
Must be able to think creatively, take ownership, and must be able to learn quickly and improvise as per the needs
Good to Have:
Solid foundation in Computer Science and a proven desire to learn is a big plus