The primary function of Jr. Full Stack Developer position is to be part of our Product Engineering team for feature development, maintenance, and support of ShortPoint.
- This is remote position, we do not give sponsorship or visa.
- timezone should between GMT+1 to GMT+5.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Developing backend which delivers and renders front-end in an optimized manner
- Working with the experience (design) team for rapid prototyping and feature implementation
- Helping support team and customers in fixing product level issues
- Must be able to think creatively, take ownership and must be able to learn quickly and improvise as per the needs.
- Atleast 3 years of IT experience
- Understanding or familiarity with API Creation and RESTful services
- Hands on experience of node.js
- Experience on working with ECMAScript 5
Good to have
- Experience on working with SharePoint Online and OnPremise
- Experience integrating with third-party API's
- Experience on React framework