Full Stack Developer
ShortPoint company is looking for an experienced 'Full Stack Developer' to join us full-time remotely (timezone should between GMT+1 to GMT+5).
ShortPoint is a subscription software that helps teams build beautiful and engaging intranet sites with no coding, simply from Office 365, SharePoint, and SAP Cloud Portal. ShortPoint has a team of over 30 experts and is based in the US, with offices in Ann Arbor, Michigan, Lviv (Ukraine) and Dubai (UAE).
Started in Dubai in 2015, Over 20 thousand intranet sites have been created using ShortPoint in 2018 alone, empowering and making over 13 million employees happier and more productive every day. Hundreds of teams from 56 countries at such amazing companies as Microsoft, AT&T, European Union, Pepsi, EPSON, British Petroleum, General Electric, Australia Post and NASA who are using ShortPoint to create space mission intranet sites to Mars.
Our products are used by the 13+ million employees of our 1000+ customers from all over the world. Come join a creative team of professionals and extend your experience working for a Microsoft Gold Partner Company.
- Implement cool new product features and services.
- Design and implement our REST APIs.
- Work alongside graphic designers on web design features.
- “Pixel-perfect” implementation of our approved user interface.
- Write reusable code and libraries and ensure performance and scalability.
- Integrate our front-end UI with the implemented APIs.
- Research on new features and write specifications.
- Come up with ideas of new features for the product.
- Writing Unit Tests.
- Joining technical support calls to help our customers.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in software development.
- Experience with Knockout.js and/or ReactJS.
- Appreciation for clean and well documented code.
- Proficiency with Git.
- Must have great problem solving skills.
- Must be able to think creatively, take ownership and must be able to learn quickly.
- Enthusiastic and motivated to learn new things.
- Timezone should be between GMT+1 and GMT+5.
- English proficiency (writing and speaking)
Nice to have:
- Strong understanding of .NET frameworks, C# (big plus).
- Strong knowledge ASP.Net MVC or ASP.Net Web API (big plus).
- Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Experience on working with SharePoint Online and SharePoint On-prem (big plus).
- Experience in CI/CD implementation.
- Experience working with NodeJS.
- Valid Microsoft Certifications (Web or Azure development)
- Working Remotely
- Flexible working hours
- Enrollment in Company Fitness Program
- Team Building and Meet ups
- Career growth opportunities