ShortPoint is looking for an experienced support professional to join our young, flexible, quickly developing and highly motivated international team.
What you will do:
- Work a lot with our product, ShortPoint, to reproduce customer issues, help customers to solve technical queries and answer product-related questions.
- Handle incoming support tickets from our support system (powered by Freshdesk), provide customers with the solutions within our SLA.
- Most of the customer communication is handled with the ticketing system, but sometimes you will need to reply to customers in chat.
- Connect remotely with customers to review issues on their environments and help them resolve these issues.
- Escalate customer requests to senior technical engineers in case the issue needs additional technical investigation.
- Provide authentic and complete information to the customer regarding the issues raised.
- Report issues you have encountered in the product to our QA team and product developers.
- Write support articles to expand our knowledge base.
- Collaborate, share your findings with the team, communicate, brainstorm and have lots of fun:)
- Travel and celebrate our culture in bi-annual meetups, where you will get to know the team personally, work in the office and participate in entertaining team activities.
Time Zone Required: GMT + 10 to GMT + 4
Salary commensurate with experience
Benefits and Culture
Flexibility in vacations
Flexible working hours
Team building and activities
Very dynamic culture and everyone is super passionate
- Have strong English verbal and written communication skills, good grammar
- Be able to write high-quality technical texts, be concise and clear in providing written instructions
- Be attentive to details
- Have at least 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Be able to learn a lot of new information about the product and platform
We would love if you also:
- Have experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Know the basics of web development (HTML, CSS and JS)
- Have previous experience in technical writing