Customer Support Assistant
ShortPoint is looking for an attentive, orderly and organized customer support assistant to join young, flexible, quickly developing and highly motivated international team. This is a full-time remote position.
Working hours and time zone: ~9am to ~5pm in timezones: GMT+3 to GMT+8
What will you do?
- Your primary day-to-day responsibility will be screening incoming customer tickets to prioritize and highlight the most important and urgent cases.
- You will work with our customer database and give us valuable hints on the background of the person contacting us, as well as read the ticket itself and add information to help determine the priority of the case.
- You will receive all the introductory training and practice to make sure you know what to search for and what cases are more important than the others.
- You will use Freshdesk a lot to add all the necessary information.
- Based on your summary, the support agents will prioritize their daily routines and make sure no urgent requests for help are left unattended.
- You will assist the support team with generalized, repeated tasks such as scheduling support meetings with customers, assisting with onboarding new agents, reminders etc.
- Strong English written comprehension;
- Ability to learn new things quickly;
- Skills in prioritizing, ability to separate the important information from unnecessary details;
- Ability to present your ideas concisely;
- You have to be punctual, orderly, calm and be able to gather information and present a summary of your findings;
- Previous experience as an assistant/ personal assistant would be a benefit.
- Flexibility in vacations;
- Flexible working hours;
- Working remotely;
- Team building and activities;
- Fitness activities expenses covered;
- Very dynamic culture and a friendly, helpful team.