Customer Success Developer
We are looking for a Customer Success Developer to join us full-time remotely (timezone should between GMT+1 to GMT+8).
The Customer Success Developer will be responsible for:
- Work on Customer reported Issues, implement and ship fixes and batches to the customers to solve their problems
- Whenever needed, conduct calls with the Customers to get more information on the issues they are facing in order to reproduce it locally and plan to fix it
- Whenever possible, Provide Customers who cannot wait for the next support release cycle, with a temporary hotfix that will help them
- Contribute to our knowledge base and document solutions provided for our customers, and problems solved during calls with the Customers as well.
- Build and maintain internal apps that will help smoothen the process of gathering information from Customers, and will help our agents provide better support to our Customers
- Conduct ramp-up meetings with the engineering department before a new feature is rolling out to make sure you'll be able to handle Customer queries on those features.
- Communicate with the Quality team to make sure provided fixes for our Customers meets ShortPoint quality standards
- Provide support for the Automation Team and ship fixes that will help them automate testing ShortPoint
What We Offer:
- Flexibility in vacations;
- 4 working days a week
- Flexible working hours;
- Working remotely;
- Team building and activities & Annual meetups with the whole team
- Fitness activities expenses covered;
- Very dynamic culture and a friendly, helpful team.
- Have a good understanding of Design and User Interface
- Have a good understanding of React & Redux
- Have good knowledge of browser troubleshooting and debugging practices and techniques
- Have experience with CSS pre-processors
- Have very good English verbal and written communication skills
Good to Have
- Experience in working with SharePoint Online/Office 365 and OnPremise
- Experience in the Knockout framework