ShortPoint is looking for candidates who possess the ability to think both creatively and analytically. Content Manager duties include producing and publishing content, writing, editing, and proofreading, formulating content strategies, and managing a content team, among other tasks.
Our Content Manager should be comfortable finding creative ways of building an online presence, as well as using analytics in the formulation of a content strategy. Here, content is defined as multimedia articles, blog posts, newsletters, social media posts, images, or videos that aid in fostering engagement online.
Content Manager Responsibilities:
- Writing, editing, and proofreading content.
- Formulating a cross-platform content strategy.
- Brainstorm with team members to develop new ideas.
- Build a following on social media.
- Provide editorial, creative and technical support to team members.
- Manage content across all platforms, including email and social media.
What We Offer:
Flexibility in vacations;
Flexible working hours;
Team building and activities & Annual meetups with the whole team
Fitness activities expenses covered;
Very dynamic culture and a friendly, helpful team.
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Journalism, English or related field.
- 3-4 years of experience in a similar role.
- Adept at keyword placement and SEO best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with social media management.
- Creativity and the ability to develop original content.
- Ability to develop content that provokes engagement.
- Strong leadership qualities.