Chief People Officer - CPO
We are looking for a Chief People Office - CPO to manage all aspects of Human Resource practice and processes.
The ideal candidate should be the go-to person for all employee-related matters, the primary duties include but not limited to:
- Our people are our most important assets and Chief People Officer would be the one to ensure we have a happy and productive virtual workplace.
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy to scale up the company.
- Enhances the organization’s human resources function by planning and implementing human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Analyses remuneration levels and country-specific compensation data to determine competitive compensation plan.
- Advising department heads regarding best practices in HR, Compensation, Performance management, and employee benefits
- Implement and maintain an HR System (Employee database, Compensation, Leave management, Policies, and procedures)
- Managing the recruitment and selection process.
- Supports departmental managers in establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing process; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing interviews; and providing recommendations for hiring the right candidate.
- Implements employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management.
- Maintaining a smooth onboarding & offboarding process.
- Proven working experience as Chief People Officer or Human Resource Manager in Tech Industry.
- 5+ Years of experience
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Master's / Bachelors Degree in Human Resource Management
- Having HR Certifications would be an added advantage. (SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP), Professional in Human Resources (PHR), Certified Human Resource Manager (CHRM).
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR Best Practices.